New Pump Efficiency Upgrade Program Rebate Application
Eligibility: Consumers Power, Inc. (CPI) irrigation accounts that have an existing, electrically powered
centrifugal or turbine-style irrigation pump that is 20 horsepower or greater, with substantial variation in
flow rates (20% or more) and/or discharge pressure requirements (10% or more). Installations must
meet IEEE 519 standards. The account must have at least three full years of “typical” energy use history
prior to installation for evaluation purposes.
- Determine that your irrigation system is eligible for the program.
- Send a copy of the VFD bid proposal from your contractor, and this application, to CPI Irrigation Program, P.O. Box 1180, Philomath, OR 97370 or Email a copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DO NOT BEGIN WORK, OR ORDER EQUIPMENT, UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED A WRITTEN APPROVED APPLICATION FROM CPI.
- Once the application and proposal have been reviewed & approved, the application will be signed by a CPI representative and returned to you. You will schedule with your contractor when work will begin.
- You or your contractor will notify CPI when the work is complete. Once the job has been verified as correct and complete CPI will send the rebate check to the member listed on the approved application.
- You are responsible for making payment arrangements for any job costs not covered by the rebate amount.
Rebate Amount Per Name Plate Motor Horsepower Controlled by the VFD:
- Existing turbine style pumps: $60
- New turbine style pumps: $80
- Existing centrifugal style pumps: $50
- New centrifugal style pumps: $50
Note: CPI programs are subject to change without notice.
Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after receipt of all required documentation for rebate checks to be issued and mailed. Rebate(s) will not exceed 100% of the installed job cost.